Treat your staff to some Idaho Hospitality!
Corporate groups find Red Horse Mountain Ranch as an all-inclusive destination capable of handling their accommodations, meals, activities, and meeting requirements for a successful team building or strategic planning retreat. Making adjustments to fit a corporate group’s needs is usually available. Our goal is to make sure you meet your goals and objectives.
If you’re looking for a corporate group meeting location that can be customized for your stay, Red Horse Mountain Ranch may surprise you. Customizing a vacation is something we do each week for 8 or more families. If it’s a strategic meeting or perhaps a team building experience, Red Horse Mountain Ranch has the resources to make it a perfect corporate activity. Contact the ranch for your group package pricing and information at (888) 689-9860.
Accommodations for Your Group
The ranch can accommodate corporate groups in authentic log cabins and lodge suites with a rustic luxury feel. Accommodations at the ranch include:
- Full bathrooms including bathtub and showers
- Heaters & Air Conditioners
- Authentic Log Furniture
- Refrigerators, microwaves, coffee maker
- Hot chocolate, teas & coffee
- Pillow top beds, Down comforters, multiple pillows
- Covered porches and private decks
- Hairdryer, bath gels, shampoo, conditioner & hand lotion
- Alarm clocks, games
- Daily housekeeping service
- Bath robes
- Laundry services
- In-room massage services
The ranch has three different indoor meeting rooms and plenty of outdoor areas to meet. The largest room is approximately 2500 square feet and the smallest approximately 1500 square feet, plenty of space and room for corporate groups of 40 or less. A/V help can be provided. We recommend planning to bring any projector you might need.
Guided Adventures, Team Building, & the Challenge Course
Red Horse Mountain Ranch is well known for its amazing list of guided adventures. Corporate groups are able to not only enjoy comfortable meeting spaces and accommodations, but have the chance to take in a few outdoor adventures. If the group is also here with other family members not needing to included in meetings, they’ll be off enjoying adventures with our guides. Horseback riding, kayaking, sporting clays, archery courses, fishing trips, mountain bikes, and more are available during your group’s stay.
Setting Red Horse Mountain Ranch apart from other possibilities is our extensive Challenge Course. The concept of our Ropes Challenge Course is for groups and individuals to experience problem solving, commitment, and team building in a safe setting. The course is made up of zip lines, high elements from 20-40 feet in the air, a 60 climbing wall/rappel tower, and a series of low elements and portable games. The staff of the ranch has multiple course facilitators to accommodate a number of large or small group exercises.
Dining at the Ranch
The chefs will delight you with daily fresh breads, seemingly endless buffets, multi-course dining, and outdoor western ranch cooking. All of your entrees, appetizers, salads are made fresh daily. Lunches and dinners always include salad and seasonal, regional produce whenever possible, as well as breads and desserts, made fresh daily. Our kitchen staff is dedicated to making sure that you and your children enjoy every meal during your stay. We always cater to special meal requests and dietary concerns for you and your team, so don’t be afraid to ask! We encourage you to fill out the allergy and food preference portions of the Activity Form so that we can be prepared for your visit upon arrival.
- Laundry Service. A laundry service is available to our guests at no charge. This allows you to enjoy your time at the ranch and help minimize your luggage requirements if you are traveling by air. A laundry bag is provided in your room, and your laundry is returned to you by cocktail hour of the same day.
- Wireless Internet. WiFi connectivity is available in the main lodge and is available at no charge. With our location, internet is provided via a satellite, which can result in occasionally sporadic service. The lodge also has two phones available for our guests and there is no charge for local and long distance calls in the continental United States. For our overseas guests, please have a calling card to make your calls.
- Trading Post. The Trading Post store is a perfect place to get hats, clothing, souvenirs, and personal items during your stay.
- Kitchen. The kitchen is open from 6:00 a.m. through 7:30 p.m. for any needs you may have. Breakfast is served in the main dining room between 7:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. Lunch is served at 12:00, and dinners are typically served at 6:00 p.m. If there is anything you may need the chefs will be more than happy to accommodate you.
- Snacks. A wealth of snacks are always available in the lodge, including such things as fresh baked goods, cereals, fresh fruit, cookies, and trail mix. Guests are more than welcome to help themselves at anytime.
- Beverages. Coffee, hot teas, iced tea, sodas, orange juice, lemonade, fruit punch, and water are always available in the lodge.
- Full Service Bar. A full service bar is located in the Main Lodge and open during lunch, the afternoon, and through dinner. Alcoholic beverages are available to adults at no charge. A wide selection of fine microbrews, wines, and spirits is available.
- Library & Game Room. The library contains a large selection of books, games, and wireless internet connection. The library is open all the time.