Red Horse Mountain Ranch Family Resort in Idaho is known for its all inclusive dude ranch vacations including an extensive list of guided adventures, well appointed accommodations, first rate western hospitality, and a famous Kids’ Program for ages 3 and up. Located on 560 deeded acres, and over 300,000 acres of outfitter area, the ranch is a 1.5 hour drive from the Spokane International Airport, near Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. The ranch is a perfect location for a western dude ranch vacation. Full service, all-inclusive week long dude ranch vacations are available from June through October. Special weeks for solo travelers and old friends kick off our season with Single’s Week followed by our Early Summer Dude Ranch Vacations for adults and families with teenagers. All Inclusive Idaho family dude ranch resort vacations are available from June through August for families with kids ages 3 and up. We conclude our season in the fall with adult oriented dude ranch vacations available in September and October. Special resort ranch weeks include two Girl’s Getaway weeks.
Bartender Job Description. We’re looking for a self-motivated, energetic person who enjoys taking on a wide variety of tasks, to fill our seasonal Bartender/Evening Entertainment Coordinator position. The Bartender is a positive, welcoming person who enjoys meeting new people and makes the guests feel at home. Typical daily responsibilities include bartending every evening at the lodge and at the evening activity, filling guests’ drink orders at meals, maintaining the sanitary conditions of the bars and bar storage areas, setting up for the evening activities, encouraging guest participation at the activities (leading ice breaker games, dancing, singing karaoke, etc.), and cleaning up at the end of the night. Some additional responsibilities include being consistent in producing quality beverages, serving drinks to guests in a courteous and professional manner, and maintaining inventories at each bar locations. Our bartender is a flexible person, who may be called upon to work in any department on the ranch, on a regular basis or a few times throughout the summer. Bartending experience is preferred. This position is offered from May through September with housing: a dorm-style house with common kitchen and living area (expect a roommate), and most meals.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be physically able to carry 50 pounds up and down a full flight of stairs, repeatedly.
- Must be willing to work long hours, which are dependent on guest counts.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills, customer relations, and sound judgment.
- Must be able to work as a team player, work with minimal supervision, and be able to take directions from a supervisor, including managers of other departments.
- Must be able to accurately record alcohol purchases. Bartending experience is preferred, but not required.
- Must wear required uniform while on shift; dress appropriately while around guests.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License with clean driving record and be able to drive an automatic transmission (the ability to drive a manual transmission is preferred, but not required.)
- Must be able to show proof of First Aid / CPR certification or pass certification on arrival.
- Must be a US Citizen or possess a current and appropriate working visa.