The Hilltop Home is the ultimate mountain retreat. At this 2800 square foot authentic log home, you’ll have epic views of the ranch valley floor, your own private deck and a hot tub. The Hilltop provides a lightly stocked full service kitchen, dining room, two living rooms, family room, master king bedroom and bath, a queen bedroom, two king bedrooms, and two more full bathrooms. Want us to stock the fridge with your favorite beverage? Just ask!
If business calls, you’ll have high speed wireless internet, your own phone and private extension, voicemail, and free long distance calling. Books, games, and puzzles can be found for an evening of good ole fashion family time. The Hilltop is perfect for large families, an executive retreat, multiple couples or groups of friends catching up during a week of adventure. A stay at the Hilltop is really unforgettable.
Weekly Stays at Hilltop Include
- Master King Bedroom and private bathroom with two sinks, walk in closets, and multi-head shower.
- King Bedroom and Queen Bedroom with shared full bathroom
- King Bedroom, bathroom, living room
- (Each King bed besides the Master King may also be arranged as two twin beds)
- Full service kitchen
- Dining room
- Living rooms
- Satellite TV, phone, wireless internet, and free long distance
- Washer and dryer
- Private hot tub
- Private decks
- Vehicle for transportation to and from the Lodge
- Coffee and coffee maker, hot chocolate, a selection of teas with kettle
- Table settings, wine glasses, coffee cups for 12
- Oven and stove
- Pots and pans
- Standard kitchen utensils
- Cooking spices
- Full Refrigerator that can be stocked with snack items, juices, milk, tea, and lemonade at your request. You are welcome to bring any food or drink items up from the lodge as well.
11077 East Blue Lake Road
Harrison, Idaho 83833
Main Office: (888) 689-9680
Kitchen: (208) 689-9113
Hilltop: (208) 689-9115
Wrangler’s Haven: (208) 689-9116
Homestead & Barn: (208) 689-9117