Please see the following letter from Ranch Manager Rob Farmer regarding your upcoming all-inclusive 2021 vacation:
On behalf of the entire Red Horse Mountain Ranch team, I want to personally thank you for choosing to vacation with us this year, especially during these challenging times. The coronavirus pandemic has affected the world in ways most of us never imagined were possible. This year, even more than ever, we are grateful for the opportunity to share this experience with you.
Red Horse Mountain Ranch will be fully operational for the upcoming 2021 season, from late May through early October.
I wanted to provide you with some updates about your upcoming visit. In light of the ongoing pandemic, the Ranch team has been busy creating new and improved guidelines and procedures for your stay. Rest assured we are following state and federal guidelines to provide a clean and healthy environment for your enjoyment and peace of mind.
As you might imagine, many of our new procedures have to do with even more robust cleaning and disinfection of your rooms and the Ranch common areas. Others will allow for physical distancing. Here are some of the things we will be doing this season:
- Rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, with windows left open until your arrival.
- Disinfecting high touch points in common areas before, during and after meal services.
- The Lodge will be closed a portion of each morning and afternoon for deep cleaning.
- New hand washing stations will be placed around the Ranch.
- Increased spacing between tables in the dining room.
- New covered outdoor seating and dining options.
- Our Team will wear face masks and gloves during meal service and other appropriate times.
- Instead of self-serve buffet style meals at lunch and dinner, our team will plate meals for guests at lunch and dinner. Our delightful servers will still be taking your menu orders at breakfast.
- A new food to-go option is available if you feel more comfortable eating in your room or elsewhere on the ranch.
- Our daily fresh baked pastries will be individually wrapped.
- Dining tables will be assigned for the duration of your stay. Please let us know when you arrive if you have a group you want to sit with so we may accommodate you.
- An option for limited housekeeping for your room if you prefer, including daily fresh towel delivery and trash pickup outside your door. Our daily full-service housekeeping is still available if you choose.
- Physical distancing will be implemented during Ranch activities.
- Face masks will be required during ranch vehicle shuttles, unless traveling in our open-air Jeeps. The van shuttle capacities will be reduced, and the windows left open during travel. The vehicles will be disinfected between shuttles. More frequent shuttles will be needed, so we will allow a little extra time for activities to get started.
- Guests will be allowed to drive themselves in their personal vehicle or rental car to Ranch activities.
- The library in the Lodge will be available for internet access and phone calls by appointment only.
- Children under 11 will not be allowed in the Lodge without adult supervision.
- The pool will be open with a recommended maximum capacity. Hot tubs will be closed for the time being.
I know some of these changes may be inconvenient, and for that I apologize. Please know that we are implementing these changes for the health and welfare of all our guests and the entire Ranch team. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Finally, we would like to ask all our guests to please bring a face mask or bandana if you plan on using the guest shuttles. We do have those available at the Ranch if you forget. Also, it’s a good idea to bring personal use hand sanitizer.
We are excited to show you our Idaho brand of western hospitality in a unique way this year. Despite the adjustments we are making, we will remain the same welcoming, caring, and professional team striving to reconnect you to a life well-lived.
Stay safe and we look forward to hosting you soon.
Rob Farmer, Red Horse Mountain Ranch General Manager