Ways to Spend Time in Harrison, Idaho This Summer
Whether you’re coming, going, or just looking to pass the time between your next Red Horse Mountain Ranch adventure, there are more than a few things to do in Harrison, Idaho, this summer. As the closest town to RHMR, Harrison will forever hold a special place in our hearts. We always encourage our guests to visit the quaint city on Lake Coeur d’Alene, and we’re never surprised when people tell us they’ll go back again! To give you a few ideas, we put together some information that will help you find ways to spend time in Harrison, Idaho.
Summer Escapes | 5 Things to Do in Harrison, Idaho
Harrison has become one of Idaho’s hidden gems for anyone looking for a quiet escape from much larger cities. From fishing to wine tasting, visitors are sometimes surprised at how many fun activities they can find in Harrison. Here are some of our favorite ways to explore.
- Sheppard Fruit Wines transformed a hobby into a full-fledged business providing handcrafted specialty wines at an affordable price. Give them a call to set a wine tasting appointment.
- Harrison Creamery is your one-stop-shop for delicious fudge, ice cream, and baked goods. Pay them a visit from May to October to find out firsthand why their motto is, “Serving smiles one scoop at a time.”
- The Crane House Museum is the perfect place for history buffs hoping to learn more about Harrison, Idaho’s past. There is no admission fee, but they appreciate any donations.
- Harrison City Park and Playground is a low-key spot for a tranquil picnic overlooking Lake Coeur d’Alene.
- Harrison’s public docks and boat launch make enjoying the lake an easy proposition. Moorage is free for up to 48 hours, and a sandy beach is an excellent place for the kids to burn some energy.
All-Inclusive Dude Ranch Resorts in Northern Idaho
What separates Red Horse Mountain Ranch from other Idaho lodges and resorts is our ability to satisfy a wide range of guests. We’ll go above and beyond to provide an unforgettable all-inclusive experience for everyone from large families to solo travelers. Having a cool little town like Harrison certainly doesn’t hurt either! To learn more about how we can deliver a quintessential Idaho summer vacation, please reach out online or call 888-689-9680.