Take advantage of our Pre-Season discounts for 2018!Get a Quote
Reservation/Cancellation Policy: All rates are a weekly (Sunday arrival, Saturday departure) per person rate. All rates published are double occupancy. Partial weeks are not available. A 50% fee is required to hold a reservation until your vacation and the remaining balance will be charged 30 days in advance of your arrival. After January 1st, 2018, a cancellation fee of $100 will be charged to any deposit refunded or for any cancellations. There are no refunds or transfers on cancelled night stays within 90 days of the reservation. The Ranch hospitality is extended to a limited number of definite bookings. Cancellations early in the summer cannot be replaced. It is therefore agreed that in case of cancellation, the reservation deposit will not be refunded unless space reserved can be filled. The ranch highly recommends Travelguard travel insurance. The weekly rates, A 6% Idaho sales tax, 2% Idaho bed tax, and a 15% service charge will complete your all-inclusive stay.
Gratuities: If you feel staff or individual staff exceed your expectations, tipping is allowed and welcomed. At your time of checkout, envelopes will be available and you’re welcome to add this to your bill.
Horseback Riding Policies: Horseback riding is only available to those riders under 240 pounds or athletically built. Horseback trail riding is available to ages 3 & up, kids ages 3-6 will be led depending on their ability. Riders with questions regarding medical concerns should contact the ranch and/or have a doctor’s note prior to arriving. Advanced riding is available at Red Horse Mountain Ranch once the rider passes the lope/canter test. Each guest will need to fill out the Activity Information Form when making their reservations. If you have any questions regarding the horseback riding policies, please contact Rob Farmer, Ranch Manager at (888) 689-9680.
Transportation: Shuttle service from the Spokane Airport (GEG) can be arranged to/from the ranch by contacting Red Horse Mountain directly. Please check the current rates on the shuttle information page. To book the shuttle, please fill out the shuttle reservation form in your portfolio link from the ranch or call the ranch at 888-689-9680.
Pets: Because of the large number of horses, cats and dogs here on our Ranch and for the safety of your animals, we do not allow pets
Babysitting: Babysitting is made available during our Wine Dinner on Thursday evening for $15/hour. The Nanny rate stated in the rate descriptions is offered for a family to bring a special guest for child care (ages under 3) during the week. This is recommended!
All Inclusive Packages Include:
- Snacks & Meals & Alcohol/Non-Alcohol beverages are included: 3 meals, snacks, dinner appetizer, non-alcohol drinks (coffee, teas, juices, hot chocolate, pops), cocktails, house wines and beer for 21 years of age and older. A selection of premium wines are available on the ranch for purchase. Dinner only on day of arrival, and breakfast on day of departure.
- Ranch Accommodations:individuals are fit into their own suite or private cabin (if family or large group). Private cabins for 2 – 8 adults. 2 private suites are also available in the main lodge.
- Ranch activities include horseback riding, kids program, challenge course & climbing wall, boat tours, hiking, 3D archery trail, sporting clays, mountain biking, bike tours, on ranch fishing, lake fishing, fly fishing lessons, & morning fitness activities. Activities requiring additional charges include guided fly fishing trips, & massage therapy. Non-guided activities include on ranch fishing, geo-caching, hiking, swimming pool, hot tubs, and library, family board games in the lodge, disc golf, horseshoes, and other lawn games. Soccer balls, and other lawn games are available.
- Kids ages 3 ~ 10 will enjoy our famous Kids’ Program during Family Vacation Weeks. During Adult Weeks the kids program is not available.
- Weekly Rates: Arrive on Sunday, Depart on Saturday. Full Week arrivals occur on Sundays, between the hours of 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. All departures occur after breakfast on Saturday.
- Evening Entertainment
Additional Costs & Extras:
There are additional activities and items available for your vacation at an extra cost. Other than the items listed below, there are no other charges at the ranch.
- Shuttles from the Airport
- Jetovator, boat and jet ski rentals – The Jetovator is easiest to explain with this link. Boat and jet ski rentals are available in Harrison, Idaho (the nearest town) and the ranch staff are happy to help make arrangements for you. Pricing and availability are listed on the companies website at www.harrisonboatrentals.com.
- Fly Fishing Float or Walk & Wade Trips: Float fishing trips or walk and wade trips can be arranged during your stay at the ranch, however, we recommend pre-booking your guide because of availability. The float and walk & wade trips on the St. Joe River are full day adventures departing from the ranch after breakfast and returning at the discretion of the angler and guide.
- Idaho Fishing Licenses: The Coeur d’Alene Chain Lakes and Lake Coeur d’Alene are considered a great warm water fishery. Trip can be scheduled 1 day in advance and guests are required to have a valid Idaho fishing license, which can be purchased at the Trading Post. Typical licenses fees are approximately $15.13 per person per day. These are the only extra costs for the lake fishing trips. Fishing on the ranch at the fishing pond do not require a license.
- Massage Services: A hands-on full body massage of medium pressure. Relieves muscle tension, stimulates circulation, increases serotonin levels, improves muscle tone and promotes total mind and body relaxation. 60 minute massages are available.
- Trading Post Souvenirs: T-shirts, sweatshirts, and other ranch logo clothing is available in the trading post along with typical travel needs and other items.
- Additional Laundry Tags: Each suite is given 2 laundry tags to have laundry processed during the week. Guest fill the laundry bags and within 24 hours the housekeepers will get it back to you. In the event your family needs more than four loads, we do offer additional laundry tickets at $20.
- Premium wines & Spirits. A collection of blends, whites, and red wines are available at the ranch for no additional costs along with a good selection of spirits. The ranch also stocks a list of wines chosen by the chefs. These are available for purchase. Spirits not usually stocked can also be requested by the bottle. The cost will be added to your room. Please see our menu online if you have any questions.
- Babysitting: Babysitting is made available during our Wine Dinner on Thursday evening for $15/hour. The Nanny rate stated in the rate descriptions is offered for a family to bring a special guest for child care (ages under 3) during the week. This is recommended!
For all inquiries or to make a reservation, please email Info@redhorsemountainranch.com or call 888-689-9680 to speak directly with the ranch.
Rates for the Hilltop Ranch House
- Hilltop Ranch Home includes a large kitchen, dining room, 2 living rooms, family game room, master king bedroom & bath, a queen bedroom, 2 King bedrooms, and 2 more full bathrooms. At this 2800 square foot authentic log home, you’ll have epic views of the ranch valley, your own private deck and hot tub. The hilltop residence includes satellite tv, wireless internet, private phones, and all the amenities in a lightly stocked kitchen. The residence is perfect for large families wanting everything offered at Red Horse Mountain Ranch.
- Rates also include everything included in the Summer All Inclusive Ranch Vacation packages.