Book now and receive $100 per person off our 2019 rates!Get a Quote
Book now and receive $100 per person off our 2019 rates!
All rates are a weekly per person rate, double occupancy, with Sunday arrival and departure the following Saturday. Partial weeks are not available. The weekly rates, a 6% Idaho sales tax, 2% Idaho bed tax, and a 15% service charge will complete your all-inclusive stay. A 50% deposit is required to secure your reservation and the remaining unpaid balance is due 30 days in advance of your arrival date.
Reservations that are canceled 90 days or more prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund of the deposit, less a $100 cancellation fee. There are no refunds or transfers on canceled stays less than 90 days from the arrival date. The ranch highly recommends travel insurance.
If you feel our staff exceeded your expectations, additional gratuities are allowed and appreciated, but certainly never required.
Horseback Riding Policies:
Horseback riding is available to those riders under 240 pounds or athletically built. Trail riding is available to kids ages 3 and older, with ages 3-6 being led by a wrangler, depending on their ability. Riders with questions regarding medical concerns should contact the ranch and/or have a doctor’s permission prior to arriving. Advanced riding is available at Red Horse Mountain Ranch once the rider passes the lope/canter advanced test in the arena, allowing our wranglers to evaluate your ability to control your horse and stay in the saddle at faster gaits.
Each guest is asked to fill out the Activity Form after making their reservations, so we can gain a better understanding of your riding experience and match you with the perfect horse. If you have any questions regarding the horseback riding policies, please contact Rob Farmer, Ranch Manager at (888) 689-9680, extension 2.
Shuttle service from the Spokane Airport (GEG) can be arranged to/from the ranch by contacting Red Horse Mountain directly. Please check the current rates on the shuttle information page. To book the shuttle, please fill out the shuttle reservation form in your portfolio link from the ranch or call the ranch at 888-689-9680.
Because of the large number of horses, as well as a few cats and dogs already here on our Ranch, and for the safety of your animals, we do not allow pets.
During our summer Family Vacation Weeks, childcare is available for our multi-course Wine Dinner on Thursday evenings at a rate of $15/hour. The Nanny Rate stated in the rate descriptions is offered for those families wishing to bring their own guest for childcare (ages under 3) during the week.
All Inclusive Packages Include
- Snacks & Meals & Alcohol/Non-Alcohol Beverages: 3 meals, snacks, dinner appetizer, non-alcohol drinks (coffee, teas, juices, hot chocolate, sodas), cocktails, house wines and beer for 21 years of age and older. A selection of premium wines are available on the ranch for purchase. Dinner only on day of arrival, and breakfast only on day of departure.
- Ranch Accommodations: Individuals are fit into their own suite or private cabin (if family or large group). Private cabins for 2 – 8 adults. 2 private suites are also available in the main lodge.
- Ranch Activities: Guided horseback riding, challenge course & climbing wall, hiking, 3D archery trail, sporting clays, mountain biking, bike tours, on ranch fishing, fly fishing lessons, & morning fitness activities. Non-guided activities include on ranch fishing, geocaching, hiking, swimming pool, hot tubs, library, family board games in the lodge, disc golf, horseshoes, and other lawn games. Activities requiring additional charges include guided off ranch fishing trips and massage therapy.
- Kids Program: Kids ages 3 ~ 10 will enjoy our famous Kids Program during Family Vacation Weeks in the summer.
- Weekly Rates: Full week stay with arrivals on Sundays between the hours of 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m, and departures after breakfast on the following Saturday.
- Evening Entertainment
Additional Costs & Extras
There are additional activities and items available for your vacation at an extra cost. Other than the items listed below, there are no other charges at the ranch.
- Shuttles: from the Airport and back, if needed.
- Boat and jet ski rentals: Boat and jet ski rentals are available in Harrison, Idaho (the nearest town) and the ranch staff are happy to help make arrangements for you. Pricing and availability are listed on the companies website at www.harrisonboatrentals.com.
- Fly Fishing Float or Walk & Wade Trips: Float fishing trips or walk and wade trips on the St. Joe River can be arranged during your stay at the ranch, however, we recommend pre-booking your guide to ensure availability. These are full day adventures departing from the ranch after breakfast and returning at the discretion of the angler and guide.
- Idaho Fishing Licenses: Guests are required to have a valid Idaho fishing license, which can be purchased at the Trading Post when fishing off ranch. Typical licenses fees are approximately $15 per person per day. Fishing on the ranch at the fishing pond does not require a license.
- Massage Services: A hands-on full body massage of medium pressure. Relieves muscle tension, stimulates circulation, increases serotonin levels, improves muscle tone and promotes total mind and body relaxation. 60 minute massages are available.
- Trading Post Souvenirs: T-shirts, sweatshirts, and other ranch logo clothing is available in the trading post along with typical travel needs and other items.
- Additional Laundry Tags: Each suite is provided one free load of laundry during the week. Just fill the laundry bag and within 24 hours our hospitality team will get it back to you clean and folded. In the event your family needs more than one load of laundry, we do offer additional laundry bags for $20 each.
- Premium Wines & Spirits: A collection of blends, whites, and red wines are available at the ranch for no additional costs along with a good selection of spirits. The ranch also stocks a list of premium wines available for purchase. Spirits not usually stocked can also be requested by the bottle. The cost will be added to your room.
- Childcare: During our summer Family Vacation Weeks, childcare is available during our multi-course Wine Dinner on Thursday evenings at a rate of $15/hour. The Nanny Rate stated in the rate descriptions is offered for those families wishing to bring their own guest for childcare (ages under 3) during the week.
For all inquiries or to make a reservation, please email [email protected] or call 888-689-9680 to speak directly with the ranch.
Rates for the Hilltop Ranch House
For an additional charge, guests can secure the Hilltop Home. At this 2800 square foot authentic log home, you’ll have epic views of the ranch valley floor, your own private deck and a hot tub. The Hilltop provides a lightly stocked full service kitchen, dining room, two living rooms, family room, master king bedroom and bath, a queen bedroom, two king bedrooms, and two more full bathrooms. Other amenities include satellite TV, wireless internet, and private phone. The Hilltop is perfect for large families or groups wanting everything there is to offer at Red Horse Mountain Ranch. Want us to stock the fridge with your favorite beverage? Just ask!